Monday 1 December 2014

My Last Challenge of 2014


How is it December already?! Time really goes by fast. But when I think about it, lots of things have happened this year, no wonder time went by so fast! Two of my closest friends got married this year so there were a lot of celebrations and reunions. I've reconnected with some friends, unconsciously created some distance with others, and made new friends. That's life, right? We win some and we lose some. Like the saying goes, those who stay are those who matter. Well, actually I don't agree with it 100%.
I think those who aren't part of my life anymore matter too, just in a different sense. We crossed paths for a reason, and those reasons are what makes the way I am. For those who I've lost touch with, I hope one day we can cross paths again.

Anyways, I got so sidetracked. Today, I woke up and I was shocked that we were into the last month of 2014. I've always been thinking of doing more hot yoga but I'm disappointed at myself because  I can simply count the number of hot yoga classes I've attended this year with one hand. Hence, I decided I've got to make change! So, I am going to dedicate the last 31 days of 2014 to hot yoga. That's right, hot yoga every single day. I will be posting my journey on Instagram because I find that I will be more motivated and accountable that way. I'm not 100% sure I can complete this challenge, but I am willing to give it a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment